November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Most Anticipated 
Books For 2013

For some strange reason I'm rarely in eager anticipation of upcoming books which doesn't mean I'm not curious about them or wouldn't want to read them, but I'm not one of those who easily fall into that hysterical bookaholic mode that goes along with screeching like a maniac. This also means I've got pretty fingernails as I'm not constantly chewing on them while waiting for that pre-order to finally arrive.

Either way, let's take a look the books that are on my radar, and to spread my love fairly, I've split it into fiction and non fiction ...

Fiction
Wedding Night (Sophie Kinsella)
Deeply Odd (Dean Koontz)
Cold Spell (Jackson Pearce)
The Science of Discworld IV (Terry Pratchett)
Shades of Earth (Beth Revis)

Non Fiction
How to Write Short (Roy Peter Clark)
To Show and to Tell: The Craft of Literary Non Fiction
(Philip Lopate)
Good Prose: The Art of Non Fiction
(Tracy Kidder and Richard Todd)
The Little Black Book of Writer Wisdom
(Stephen D. Price, Ed.)
Creating Room to Read (John Wood)

Which books are you looking forward to in 2013?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know Sophie Kinsella was coming out with a new one...off to research right now.

    Kimberlee
    http://girllostinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry Pratchett is awesome. My favorite series within a series are the Tiffany Aching books (they also take place in Discworld). I can always hope he'll change his mind about stopping at 4 Aching books.

    ReplyDelete