December 2, 2012

Dean Koontz Reading Challenge


This is just a brief note. The note reads ... YOU'VE ONLY GOT A MONTH LEFT SO BETTER HURRY UP READING SOME KOONTZ IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN ODD THOMAS' NEIGHBORHOOD!!

Ah, that got your attention, didn't it? Of course we're only a handful of Koontz fans who decided to participate in this challenge, but I am ever the optimist and look forward to hearing from some of you who signed up for this challenge!

Anyone?

*hangs head in disappointment*

All right, let me take the first step. I read six novels and already wrapped up this challenge in July. Yep, I was pretty fast (contrary to my other challenge, the one with the chunksters, ahem) and nope, I did not upgrade. I got my Koontz fix and more would be bordering on overdosing.

Now, time for my fellow participants to chime in if you please!

3 comments:

  1. I missed this challenge at the start of the year (and won't join in now!) but I love Dean Koontz writing. He is very much one of my comfort authors although I didn't manage to read any of his books in the last year...hmmm...maybe next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally Failed! Didn't read any! *Hangs head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's bad *shakes head disapprovingly* especially seeing how there won't be another Dean Koontz Reading Challenge in 2013, so you can't even make up for it this year ... BUT you could still squeeze in one of his novels this year, how's that sound? :-)

      Delete