December 3, 2012

Old Books in Need of a New Home Winner

Wanna know how hard it is to stick to the handpicking-a-winner strategy when all entries made me think that those books would find a good home with each and every one of the entrants? What I'm trying to say is that I honestly couldn't decide and simply let random.org do the job for me!

So, whose bookshelves will soon be adorned with a whole stack of YA novels?
Karin @ My Life ...

E-mail's on its way and soon the box of books will be too!

The next Old Books in Need of a New Home post will be up probably around February/March. I decided to have these giveaways now only four times a year but with bigger boxes. I doubt anyone would complain about that, right? So, see you again in a couple of months, my dears!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Karin! A perfect home for those books ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey, that's so sweet of you :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Birgit!
    This was such a wonderful suprise when I got home today - Happy Dance included :)

    ReplyDelete