December 23, 2012

The Postman Files - The one with the cards!

This has been a wonderful week of food stuff for my mailbox! Not only did Santa (or rather the magic elf, as I've been told) drop off a book from my wishlist, I also received several Christmas cards, courtesy of the wonderful Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange hosted my Judith from Leeswammes' Blog, but I also received a card from one of my most loyal readers, dear Miki!

Gifted
Sweetly (Jackson Pearce)
from Ally @ Snow Feathers

Let me send you a big hug, my magic elf!!

Cards

A big thank you to all of you! 
Those cards sure brightened my day!!

4 comments:

  1. The magic elf is grinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy it arrived on time^^
    Best wishes dear^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how lovely! :) Enjoy your read and the cards, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A am glad to see my card arrived, yours arrived as well, so thank you very much!

    kind regards,

    ReplyDelete