December 21, 2012

This isn't Fiction - Cover me in ... animals!

Is there anything sweeter than being woken by a dog's wet nose? Or maybe you'd rather have your very own purring foot warmer? Or is your best friend just a hairier version of yourself? And if you've ever bought a book solely because the animal on the cover was cute, no need to be ashamed, I'm guilty of doing that myself.

Bark!
Marley & Me (John Grogan)
Inside Of A Dog (Alexandra Horowitz)

Meow!
Dewey (Vicki Myron)
Bad Cat (Jim Edgar)

Monkey see, monkey do!
Me Cheeta (James Lever)
Nim Chimpsky (Elizabeth Hess)

Now tell me, which of these covers do you like the most? 


3 comments:

  1. Although I voted for DEWEY, MARLEY & ME runs a close second. Those two covers are the only two times I ever bought a book because I loved the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought "Marley & Me" for the exact same reason ... cute cover!

      Delete
  2. i saw a cute cover with a dog for a christmas book^^;;

    ReplyDelete