December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Read In 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I Read In 2012

To spread my love equally I decided to split this one up into two categories - Top Ten Fiction (YA) and Top Ten Non-Fiction!

Top Ten Fiction (YA) Books I Read In 2012

Ashes (Ilsa J. Bick)

A Face Like Glass (Frances Hardinge)

Twilight Robbery (Frances Hardinge)

Hereafter (Tara Hudson)

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Patrick Ness)

Delirium (Lauren Oliver)

Sisters Red (Jackson Pearce)

A Million Suns (Beth Revis)

POD (Stephen Wallenfels)

Numbers (Rachel Ward)


Top Ten Non-Fiction Books I Read In 2012

The Deepest Sense (Constance Victoria Classen)

Physics of the Future (Michio Kaku)

The Art of Procrastination (John Perry)

One for the Books (Joe Queenan)

My Bookstore (Ronald Rice, Ed.)

Hollywood Unknowns (Anthony Slide)

Rabid (Bill Wasik)

The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap (Wendy Welch)

Consider the Fork (Bee Wilson)

If Walls Could Talk (Lucy Worsley)

What are the best books you've read this year?

2 comments:

  1. The best books I read this year were

    The Conviction by Dugoni
    Defending Jacob by Landay
    One More River by Glickman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll certainly pick some advice from your list! :)

    If you are interested in, you could have a look to the challenge I launched, the “2013 Women Challenge”. Have fun with me and my challenge! ^_^

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/12/2013-women-challenge.html

    Bye and enjoy your books!

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete