May 17, 2013

Non-Fiction Discoveries

Let's look inside our hearts, our minds, our cells ...

It keeps our toes warm, but most importantly it keeps out hearts beating. Plus, there's the added bonus that it makes hungry vampires happy too!

Circulation: William Harvey’s Revolutionary Idea (Thomas Wright)
Publ. April 4th 2013 - PBK
Vintage Books

I'm not lazy. I just like to kick back and relax. Of course that's just my version of it *cough*.

The Myth Of Laziness: How Kids - and Parents - Can Become More Productive (Mel Levine)
Publ. December 11th 2012 - eB
Simon & Schuster

The history and future of cancer. A serious topic that is definitely worth exploring.

The Philadelphia Chromosome: The Epic Quest to Tame a Single Deadly Gene (Jessica Wapner)
Publ. May 13th 2013 - HC
The Experiment

1 comment:

  1. I think The Philadelphia Chromosome looks good to! Hopefully my school library will get it in soon :)

    ReplyDelete