June 19, 2013

Beyond the Shelf

Let's get those brains working. Let's get those creative juices flowing.

Conceived
Brain Pickings ... understanding creativity as a combinatorial force this site satisfies the curious minds among us. Ideas, insights, knowledge, inspiration, you name it. It goes without saying that I have a soft spot for the Literary Jukebox among the many other discoveries I made in this treasure chest of, well, creativity! And then, of course, Book Pickings, the wall that makes my wishlist groan!

Designed
I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
Henry David Thoreau

Created
Creative Writing Now ... ever felt the need for encouragement, maybe a bit of education, and most of all inspiration, while sitting at your desk, staring at the empty page on your computer screen? Founded by writing teachers to be a supportive and friendly online space for authors and poets at all stages in their writing lives, this might be just the place for you then. From free online writing classes to teaching  resources, you're sure to end up typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment