August 16, 2013

Non-Fiction Discoveries

Reading is something you can do lounging lazily about, unless of course it inspires you to get up and get crafty ...

Same old boring picnic party fests? No more, I say, no more! This neat little book offers a whole lot of DIY ideas for celebrations of all kinds, so get creative and party on.

P.S.-You're Invited ... (Erica Domesek)
Publ. September 10th - HC
Atria Books

Look! A book about books, or more precisely, about creating books. And you don't even need to be a big poet or something. Admit it, now your inner bookworm is delighted!

Handmade Books for Everyday Adventures (Erin Zamrzla)
Publ. July 9th 2013 - HC
Roost Books

What can I say? I am a Trekkie at heart. So inevitably my crafty self felt immediately drawn to this book. Scottie? Beam it up!

The Star Trek Craft Book (Angie Pedersen)
Publ. April 30th 2013 - PBK
Pocket Books

3 comments:

  1. I follow PS I Made This on FB and YouTube and love some of her stuff (and not so love some of it), so I've been pondering buying her book. But I know my procrastinating self; I'll buy all the supplies, get half-way and then abandon the project forever.

    Maybe I just like watching people craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thoughtful discussion posts and featuring of non-fiction, so I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! If you choose to accept then you need to do the following:
    1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
    2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
    3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
    4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
    5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

    ReplyDelete