September 1, 2013

The Postman Files - August Haul

You might remember my resolution of not buying more than six books each month? Looking back over the course of the year I have to say, I've done exceptionally well in that regard. Granted, I've been splurging a bit the previous month, but there were also months of no book buying at all. Bottom line - I could have added 48 books (if I had stuck to the six books a month rule) and the great total of acquired reads comes to ... 29 ... can you actually believe it? *tremendously proud of self* Of course it could have been just 25 if only I hadn't ...

... done some damage in the Kindle Summer Sale on Amazon. On second thought, seeing how I only grabbed four out of 300 available bargains, I did behave.

Bought for Kindle
Growing Old Outrageously (Hilary Linstead and Elisabeth Davies)

3 comments:

  1. you did more than behave ^^ in a way i'm more in a book buying ban that i could imagine....and not a voluntary one ( i will get crazy when i finally see those i want on the shelves^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm glad there were lots of country restrictions in that Amazon Kindle Sale :D So I ended up buying only Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore.
    Oh my... I love the other 3 books you bought. I gotta restrain myself.

    ReplyDelete