May 21, 2014

Let's publish a newspaper!

Newsletters are so passe, especially when you can now have your very own newspaper. I can already see it in front on me - The Book Garden Daily. I like the sound of that. Of course, so far I haven't dabbled with creating my very own online newspaper as I only just found out about it. Still, I like the idea behind it, so I needed to share with you.

With Paper.li you can automatically find, publish and promote articles, photos and videos from across the web. Just select your sources and a bit of customizing later you can start promoting by tweeting or even putting a widget on your blog.

Source

Want a taste? Two fellow book bloggers have already jumped onto the Paper.li wagon, so check out The Parajunkee Daily and The Ellen Warren Daily.

How do you like the idea of publishing your personal newspaper? Yay or nay?

2 comments:

  1. I think these are interesting, but I know that you need to have a heavy hand in editing. I've noticed a few pingbacks on books and or posts that had nothing to do with a person's newspaper and I'm assuming it was an auto-pull in! But the idea is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for those more adept of social media and technology it sound fun

    ReplyDelete