June 18, 2014

Does sci-fi run in your blood too?

Science fiction might not be everybody's cup of tea though I'd wager that some of you have read books in this genre. Let's find out, shall we?


Here's my painfully awful (or maybe this should be, awfully painful) result ...


Words fail me and let me just hang my head in shame for good measure. This result is pathetic, especially considering how much I love the genre. To be fair though, I did not include books I started but never finished like, say, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In some cases I simply haven't read the particular book included by a certain author, but another one not listed. And last but not least, there's the slight chance I read books mentioned, but I just don't remember (getting old isn't pretty). Of course that won't exactly bump my result to the next level, but it does lift my spirit, somewhat.

Are you a science fiction fan? How many of the books have you read?

6 comments:

  1. I read 20. But I'm more of a modern sf reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad. In the meantime I saved those books which I simply haven't come around to reading just yet a priority seat on my list of WTRODs (=want to read one day).

      Delete
  2. ^^;;; .... only 2 that i can remember i did read a lot of Sf when little but not "classic"^^ i mean there isn't any star war or star trek in those nor any of the one i do remember ( lightly) even all those years later^^;;
    honestly i'm not even really interested in the title on the list ( i do have hunger game though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing how this really isn't the kind of genre you like to read that result is perfectly normal. And just look at my own result which is sad for a self-proclaimed sci-fi fan.

      Delete
  3. I consider myself a SF fan from birth, but only got 24/100. Sigh....So many books, so few eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that missing third eyeball must be to blame! *chuckles* Know that'd make quite a fun sci-fi story, wouldn't it?

      Delete