November 19, 2014

Funny photos? Photo fun(ia).

Downtime between meetings? Slight case of boredom? Or maybe in actual need of, say, a profile pic for a social media site of your choice? I think I have just the thing you need then.

PhotoFunia allows you to create amazing photo collages and spruce up your pictures with different effects in seconds and for absolutely free. Who could ask for more? What's that? Book related, you're saying? Now would I be blogging about this if that weren't one of the many options you are offered? *shakes head in disbelieve*

Here's one of my favorite selfies from way back when ... if you ask me, the combination "me + old book" totally rocks!



Were you already familiar with PhotoFunia? Which of the many effects would you choose for a profile picture or just to generally play around with? 

2 comments:

  1. i did not know about it but i love it and your selfie old book montage is quite poetic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ... thank you! It's one of my favorite "me"-pictures too.

      Delete