December 31, 2015

This is goodbye!

With this year coming to an end it is time not just to take a look back and reflect on everything that's been happening blog(and life)wise, but to cast a glance ahead as well. If you had asked me a month ago what I'd be writing right now, I would have had a hard time believing you. While I still wasn't sure where I'd be going with this blog which has already been on hiatus for the better part of 2015, I had some exciting changes in mind for my other blog. In fact I spent the past weeks designing blog buttons and making lists for topics of the new features I had planned. Then, everything changed. An epiphany that made me reconsider the road behind and the admittance that it was fun while it lasted, but there is a new direction I must take. I don't want to get ahead of myself, and I will certainly let you all know where the road has taken me, but my two blogs, well, I waved them goodbye, thanking them (and all of my loyal readers) for the time spent together.

May we meet again.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will choose wisely! Have yourself a wonderful 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you all the brest!!!
    ( and tjhis could be transformed into your author blog as well^^)

    ReplyDelete